COTMFEAR knife kill COTMFEAR knife kill

Ahh I see now. What DoctorStrongbad is saying is when you first look at the piece, it seems like the the victim is stabbing HIMSELF in the neck, which is slightly confusing. That's actually what I thought was going on too when I first looked.

After reading your reply to him and taking another, better look I can see that there is actually someone on top of him doing the stabbing, and there is a hand around his neck. I honestly don't know what I though it was before, but yea, basically you have to stop and look closer, and not just skim the drawing, or else it looks confusing.

keesk responds:

Aaah, I see. It never occured to me that it is possible to view it that way. I guess the artist sees only his own intentions. Maybe i could have increased the contrast between the victims, and attackers clothes to avoid a misunderstanding. Thanks for the feedback!

Some essence of fear Some essence of fear

I really like how you incorporated everything! It flows very smoothly and doesn't seem just jumbled together. It took me a minute to catch some of the fears because there is so much going on, but it makes it interesting, not cluttered. Indeed very interesting to look at!

Os1r1s88 responds:

MsMaddHatt, thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. I spent a lot of time looking at a blank page trying to think of what to draw. It isn't a very "loud" drawing, so it might take a few glances to notice some things. Check back from time to time as I will frequently post new art.

Scary Rules Scary Rules

Though it's simple, it's actually a really brilliant idea and a very interesting take on the challenge!

MothmanAssociation responds:

Thank you, I actually hate how this one looks and regretted it as soon as I uploaded it but I've been too busy with other things to put in the necessary effort to improve it. I'm glad that the idea behind it is alright though.